My Lovely Friends

Friday 13 August 2010

Check out my Check Faery!!!

Well good evening all you lovely crafters hope you are all fine & dandy. I havn't made a card for a few days due to been very busy painting my new craft-room I should be in by Saturday WOOOO HOOO I cant wait honestly this is where I am crafting at the mo
This is the corner of my kitchen, I end up spreading out onto at least 1 other bench at night when I'm crafting & then when I'm finished it gets squashed back up this corner. Its actually usually more squashed up to make sure everything is clear of the hob.

On the left is my new papers & dew drops from Crafty Emma's store that I ordered, the dew drops are gorgeous let me tell ya. On the right next to my buttertub which at the mo is housing some ready made punched outs thingy-ma-jigs, you know what I mean.........don't you? Anyway in front of the tub is a couple of bag charms I'm making for a friend & she wanted Betty Boop on 1.....why wouldn't she want BB... Anyway come Sunday my benches are going to be kitchen benches, I will be able to actually get to my slow cooker, probably still wont use it mind!!!
.
Here is my card I've made tonight......


It feels like I havn't made an easel card for a lifetime.......slight exageration there I think!!!! I had no end image in my head for this 1, all I knew was that I was following a sketch at Cowgirl-Up Sunday Challenge & it also had to be something to do with music for PFP Challenge which the lovely Andie set. The lovely pretty image is from Cowgirl-Up Design & her name is 'Check Faery', they have sooo many lovely images I was actually spoilt for choice. Head on over to their blog to enter this week's challenge, it has a fab sketch to follow & the winner will receive a selection of cutting files from Kandrew Designs & you will also get to choose 3 fabulous images from Cowgirl-Up Design Ranch & of course you will get your Winner's badge. Also the Top 3 will also get to choose 1 image from the store & get their Top 3 badge. Also they have a DT Call on for this week, so round yourselves together & get over there fast girls.
Here is a view from the side to show the dimension of everything.
Right I will quickly tell you what has been used on my card. 1st of all I used a different card for colouring my image tonight, its actually Smooth White Card from Crafty Emma's Store & its blooming FAB, no bleeding when I used my Promarkers & its nicely priced, actually its cheaper than what I usually get. The papers are again from Crafty Emma & they are called 'Queen Bee' by Pink Paislee & they are gorgeous. Everything has had the edges inked with 'Bundled Sage' distress ink, when I say everything I really do mean EVERYTHING....the papers, the sentiment, the flowers, the card itself, the butterfly & ME!!!! All the flowers were made by MOI, except for the middles they were from my stash.
This is the bottom of the Easel card. The sentiment is printed from my Lappy of course & the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons & the buttons are from Bunny Zoe's & the leaves I got from my local craft shop, they were being sold off for 50p all diff sizes.....you gotta love a bargain, especially a craft bargain!!
I think that is it peeps, I'm worn out & inked up & stressed out, even my knicks are in a twist lol.... Anyway thankyou SO SO SO very much for stopping by & leaving your wonderful comments it really does mean so much to me, big huge MAHOOSIVE hugs to you all.
Bye-D-Bye crafters see ya soonies.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Music (the image is me prancing round like a fairy lol)



http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/ - Open Challenge as long as it has wings


24 comments:

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I love the colours you have chosen Sage green one of my favourite greens. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC. :-) xx

Janet said...

Great work! Love how you colored the image!

papertrails leaver said...

Wow! What a beauty your card is! love how you shared your current craft room pix! enjoy your new room!

Susie said...

This is gorgeous, Vicky - Love the image and that soft green! Susie x

Gina said...

Fantabulous card Vicky :D Love everything about it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge XXX

Emma said...

Wow such a beautiful card hun, I love the image. Gorgeous colours and details too.
Hope you get moved into your craft room and have your kitchen back...lol at your slow cooker, I am like that with mine too!!!
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

stampingmarianne said...

Amazing card. Love the flowers, colors, the image, well everything! Thank you for playing along at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge XXX

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicky. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

craftyb said...

wow...how do you manage to create in that lil space?! lol Your card is gorgeous...I love the soft green and such a pretty fairy...love all the flowers too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Oh Wooooooooooow!!!
Vicky this is totally "STUNNING"!!!
Hugs Alison
xx

Danni said...

Very nice card! Love all the different elements to it! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Claire said...

Just gorgeous, so delicate and pretty. Those leaves look fab!
Claire xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Heidi said...

Beautiful card Vicky!
I just love the colours. The image is gourgeous. I like it all:)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Heidi:)

coops said...

wow stunning card vicky.the image is really beautiful and i love the colours and fabby flowers.

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is stunning.. I love check fairie!! Thanks for playing at cowgirls up xx

Julie said...

Can't get over your crafting space Vicky!!! Fabbie card here - beautiful soft colours and your image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow, what an adorable image on that card. Perfect for our challenge at Crafty Creations - thanks so much for joining. The flowers with that beautiful image is just gorgeous!
Melissa

Allison said...

lovely card, great detail
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Lorraine said...

wow wow wow this easel card is absolutely stunning and Check Faery is one of my faves too you have followerd the sketch beautifully and I think i might have to get over to Emmas and get some of those dew drops they look fab,Thankyou for joining us at CSSC this week and good luck xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a Gorgeous card. love the image and the colours! Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs Anja

Debs said...

Such a fabby card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Vicky,
It's taken me a while to get here, but it's certainly worth the wait. This is gorgeous. Love the greens & your image is fab! You asked about the Promarkers. I have the older ones too & didn't like them much, but that might be because I didn't use the right paper. I love the new ones they're fab. You get such a huge range of colour from one pen!
Big, Huge Mahoosive Hugs back atchya!
Andie xx

Jodi said...

Adorable image and I love your pretty embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!!
Hugs
Jodi =)