My Lovely Friends

Sunday 26 September 2010

Sparkley Tilda

Hello peeps hope you are all having a good weekend. We've had an adventful 1 to say the least but I shall not bore you with the details so instead I'm just gonna get on with my card lol. After the weekend I've had I couldn't get into a crafty mood last night.....my mojo had kinda said 'Toodles' 'see ya later'. So instead I eventually stamped a Tilda onto my water-colour paper & coloured her. Today some of my mojo made an appearance & said 'hi'........
Say hello to 'Ballerina Tilda'. She was stamped onto 'The Langton' watercolour paper & coloured with distress inks. I think there was a small explosion from a glitter bottle in my craft room & a lot of it went over Tilda & the card lol. Over at 'Totally Tilda' their challenge is 'Glitter & Sparkle'....she is certainly sparkling!!! I've kept meaning to enter their challenges but either run out of time or forget about it....well this 1 I am entering. As I painted Tilda last night I had to pick paper to match Tilda instead of the other way round, I actually do that a lot lol. The paper is K&Co & its from the 'Big Stack', its had its edges inked with 'Antique Linen' distress ink & distressed with my stressy tool.

 
Doily has been inked with 'Tumbled Glass' distress ink. All gems are Prima & the flowers I punched out with my Paper Shaper punches & then covered in 'Waterfall' stickles & white 1s are covered in 'Diamond' stickles & added a Prima gem to the middle.

The strip through the middle I punched using 1 of my MS punches, I cut small slits in each side of the doily & slid the card through & then added a punched flower. The swirls are made using my Cuttlebug.

The sentiment is from Magnolia & Tilda has been edged with 'Diamond' stickles.
Inks I've used to colour Tilda are.....
Skin...Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick & Vintage Photo.
Hair....Walnut Stain
Dress & Shoes....Tumbled Glass.
Well thats it from me I'm running a tad late on my tutorial just because of weekend disasters but I will be putting it on in the next day or 2.
I hope you like my card I would love to hear what you think whether its good or bad. Thankyou for stopping by & thankyou for your wonderful comments they really do make me smile, I appreciate every single 1.

Bye-D-Bye for now
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/ - Glitter & Sparkle




6 comments:

Meesh said...

Oh Vicky... What a lovely card, so beautifully coloured. LOVE IT!!!

Ch...Ch..Check this... 6 weeks to the Navara!!! Brand spanking!!! Can't wait!!! LOL.

Get on FB and add me!!!!!!!!!!!

Meesh :)
XXXX

coops said...

wow!!! this is fantastic vicky.the tilda is so gorgeous and really beautiful colours.i love your layout and those fabulous swirls and flowers.
ya can never have enough sparkle :D
hope you are well hun :)

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is adorable Vicky, your mojo looks on form to me. Came back from Ally Pally thinking I was gonna be playing with new stash but have a stinkin headache, so my mojo's gone walkies tonight. Theres always tomorrow I suppose. Hope you have a better week!
Clairexx

Emma said...

Wow such a beautiful card hun, your colouring is amazing.
Hugs Emma x

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Vicky I adore the freshness of your colours, the sparkle and distressing look amazing so does Tilda, wow, isn't she a beauty, I also love that doily I must start using mine a lot more. The flowers and scrolls add such a classy touch to this one.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angie said...

Hi vicky what a beautiful card i just love everything about it, the colours are perfect,
it's real girly.
Hugs Angie x