My Lovely Friends

Saturday 23 April 2011

CES Challenges DT Card.........Teddy Bo Bunny

Good morning & Happy Easter everyone how are you all? Well it looks like we are in for a fabulous day weather wise hope so as we are packing a pinic & having a day out.....family time. I'm sorry for not getting round to everyone yesterday I ran out of time. We took Natalie to the Alan Shearer centre yesterday as they are having her for weekend respite to give us a break.......wow its weird we kept going in her room last night to check on her & this morn was up at 6.20 whats that about....typical lol. Last night my eldest had deliveries to do until 2am & my youngest went with him so for the first time in 20 years me & hubby had a night to ourselves.....wow it was soooo quiet. So we had some true quality time together so my lappy was turned off.....I will catch up today tho....my boys prob wont get up til din time lol...so that will be when we go out.

Anyway onto the reason you are here for my card of course & its a new challenge at CES Challenges
we had our lowest amount of entries last week for the sketch so we are giving you an easy one this week to bring you all back to play............. It was the fabulous Sue's turn this week to pick a theme & its fab..
Spring Colours/Image
With all this glorious weather we have been having it shouldnt be hard. I have done my first easter card which I made on Monday but only took piccy's last night so redid them in the sunshine this morning.

Yes its another Teddy Bo image I've never made an easter card before so the only stamp I had that could of suited was a magnolia stamp...yes un-opened from last year. However I went onto Teddy Bo.com & well a few kinda leaped into my basket........I think they are really frogs indisguise you know.....cus wow do these little bugga's jump fast....lol

Dont look too close but I forgot to colour the leaves so guess what my job is later lol.
Yes its an easel card & I followed the fabulous sketch on sketch & stash....I did the bottom the same but without the corners

The gorgeous papers are Prima these & websters are my fave paper companies. ANyway this pack is the 'Jack & Jill Celebrate' 6x6 pad which of course you can find here.


Of course what would eater be without a cross somewhere so I added a small silver crosse to some chain from my jewellery making stash.
Papers & flower & leaves are from Crafty Emma's Store.
Everything else is from my stash
I've had a few e-mails asking where I get my card from, I get all my coloured & cream & white card from Papermill Direct they do fabulous deals on their card & its good card. The yellow is bright let me tell ya so I toned it down by adding blue as well lol.
Pop over to see my fabulous teamies creations they are sooooo gorgeous.
Hope you can join in with the fun this week.
I hope you all have a fabulous easter weekend & please enjoy it with your families dont worry about commenting.....enjoy the holiday & make the most of it with your loved ones. What could be more important. Hope you gets lots of choccy I sure plan on it lol.
Well I'm off to have a hop before I go in the shower, can you believe I still havnt worn my new skinny jeans, I know I's useless......I'm putting my ass into them today tho lol.
Thank you sooooo much for popping by & if you do have time to comment I thank you again but please dont think you have too.........
''Live life to the full, we dont get a practice run at it, we only have this one shot so live it to the max & with no regrets.........be happy, be loved & most importantly love each other''
Challenges I'm Entering......

xoxoxoxoxox
Will be back with the candy winner later, sorry its late.



35 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww as ever a stunning card, awesome colouring,beautiful papers & embelies, have a lovely weekend, sue,x

Teri said...

Another gorgeous creation hun! Didn't even notice the leaves until you mentioned it! And as for the skinny jeans - my arse wouldn't even fit in a normal pair, let alone skinny ones!! LOL Gotta be elasticated waists for me. . .
Have a fabby weekend hun!
Teri xx

Joey said...

Vicky this is absolutely stunning! I love it. Joey xxx

Angie said...

Hi Vicky just catching up with blogger friends with school hols just don't seem to find the time.
Love the cute Teddy Bo(froggy)image and the papers you have used are very spring.
take care
Angie x

Unknown said...

Awwww...This is such a beautiful acrd, inside & out! Love the colors and the image! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari

Heidi said...

Oh this is so beautiful Vicky!
What a cute image:) Love the colours and design. Great details.
Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Kirsty said...

Hi aw how sweet are these teddies must have a look ay their website. Your colouring is awesome
Love the corners and the wee Stamp you have used too. Thanks for the advice on the card will look that up too. Glad you had a lovely evening with your hubby and have fun at your picnic
Thank you so much for your comments they really do inspire me to keep creating. Happy Easter ! :D Kitty x

~@ngie~ said...

WOW what a stunning easel card... I just love everything about it 8o)

Thank you for joining in with us again over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck!!

xXx Angie xXx

Angie said...

Hi again would you believe i've just opened my post and my sailor kids have just arrived so i'll be playing to LOL.
Hugs Angie x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Vicky your card is magnificent! Such a beautiful image with gorgeous colouring!
And your card design is stunning as always :)
Happy Easter, Hugs and Kisses Janine

Exclusively by Mel said...

Vicky your card is fab!!
I didn't notice the leaves untill you told us!
Enjoy your skinny jeans!
Mel. xxx

angelwhispers said...

So glad you had some quality time together Vicky!!!!

Love the Teddy Bo and the Prima papers are so perfect!! Such a gorgeous card just love it Chanelle xx

martina's kaartjes said...

this card makes me smile ! lovely soft colors, your coloring is stunnig ! great job,
have a nice easterweekend
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

Vicky this is a cute and beautiful card at the same time! Never noticed the leaves! Happy Easter, hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicky, both the inside and outside.xxx

cardmaking bird said...

Another gorge card, hun!! Love the Teddy Bo image (well, love all Teddy Bo/Bea images!! I agree with the frog thing, they keep leaping in my basket too!!) So glad to hear that you and Craig had some time to yourselves and that you've got a little break - you deserve it, hun you really do! Have a wonderful Easter. Lots of Love to you and your family. Hugs, Marie xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

he is cute vicky what a fabulous card, love the soft colors.

have a nice easter weekend
greetings karin

Elaine said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Vicky.
I love these images and the colours are perfect.
I always love all the detail on your cards.

Glad you had a bit of quality time together last night, I know it's so hard to find!

Have a lovely weekend

Hugs Elaine xx

Unknown said...

Love it!! that simple lol..

hope you feel better soon hunni... if not eat choccie lol xx

kaylou said...

awww it's beautiful Vicky, I love teddy bo.. and you have coloured him perfectly...love it.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Bo looks very fetching in his soft blue bunny outfit on your very lovely card! Sweet sentiment too!
Have a fabulous Easter. Tomorrow will be Day 12 of a horrible 14 day kick-start to my longer term diet plans so no chocolate for me unfortunately but go ahead and INDULGE!!!! Hugs, Lesley

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card hun, gorgeous image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

tiggertastic said...

that backing paper is so cool hunny - and i love that image too.

hope that Natalie has a magical time hunny and i wish you a Happy Easter to you and your family

Hugs, Sarah x

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Vicky sweetie :)

Wow, sounds like you have had a fabulous wee break, and I am glad you took time out to make the most of it :) Bet you couldnt wait to get her back tho! ;) awww.

Love your Teddy Bo - soft colours and a brilliant Easel card (they always look so special)

I finally used my new nestie yesterday, but its for a DT card so cant share just yet.

Fabulous inspiration as always hun - you rock!

Have a wonderful easter sunday,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julie said...

Vicky - you did it again!! Stunning card - love Teddy Bo, love your colouring and love your colours!! Hope you've had a great weekend and enjoyed the sun and enjoyed the you time!! Thanks for using my sketch too and joining us at Sketch N stash this time around! Juliexxx

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Hope to see you again! Lisa :-)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love these cute little bunny and the soft pastel colours...beautifully embellished hun! :) Donna x

Donna said...

Sorry Vicky that should have said 'this' not these...doh! Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vicky,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Hi! Vicky,
What a beautiful card..love the soft blues and fabulous image.Hope you enjoyed your picnic, we had picnic yesterday [Sunday] the dogs came to and they were in the sea all the time we sat there.Gorgeous Autumn day...more chocolates..yum yum..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Daniele said...

what a stunning card.....I'm lovin' these sweet bears, lots of lovely delish layers, Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week
hugs

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Vicky, how on earth did I miss this one. He's so cute and you've made him into a FAB card as always. Congratulations on getting in the Top 3 at Sketch and Stash with this card. Two Sweet Pea DT Members in the Top 3 - isn't that brilliant!!! Take care, Kym xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi sweetie. I bet it did feel weird not having Natalie around. I hope she enjoyed her stay bless her. Your card is super and your embellies are always gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your time with Craig on your own. Wink wink!!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cebelica said...

It's great you and your hubby got some time for yourself. I am sure you were having a good time. :)
YOur card is really pretty. Perfect Easter card. TRhe Teddy Bo images are just so darn cute!
Hugs!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky this is totally fabulous I so love those papers and the colours you have used, I have several of these images but haven't really used them yet trying to get more of my rubber inked again.
Hugs
Lorraine x