My Lovely Friends

Saturday 28 May 2011

CES Challenges DT Cards..........Embossing

Good morning my lovelies how are you all? Those that are unwell I wish you all better.
Well its Saturday so you know what that means CES Challenges & this week our lovely Jane has chosen the theme & it is EMBOSSING.....dry or heat it doesn't matter we want to see any.
I warn you there are a lot of pics as I couldn't decide which card to use so I'm showing both lol.
I followed the sketch on The Sugar Bowl for both but missed out one little bit on the second one so only 1 I'm entering there.

A baby card for a blue one & of course I've used 'Bambino' digi stamp from Sugar Nellie's Simply Adorable range. I've only ever done 1 baby card before so I'm getting the practice in lol.
Sorry about the crooked piccy you will see tho in the next pic that the lace is actually straight lol.

He is coloured with Copics.
E00 E21 R11 B0000 B60 B93


Papers are Websters Pages & these & the scalloped card I've used you can get from Crafty Emma's Store.
Footprint ribbon & mini blue mini safety pins are from my stash & the white lace is from Bunny Zoe's.
Flower made using Magnolia Doo Hickey with a blue button & bakers twine.
I used 'Baby' embossing folder & lightly dusted it with blue chalk.
Now onto a card for a pink one. For this I used a Sugar Nellie stamp, it was the 2nd stamp I ever brought last April & I'm so ashamed to say it is only now getting inked for the 1st time.......

This is 'Caitlyn' isn't she so cute, she's just lush & I cant believe its took me so long to ink her.

Papers again are Websters & gingham is from my stash. The embossing folder I used I got from Sir Stamp-A-Lot but they dont have it anymore so here is one I've found on Ebay, I also lightly dusted the words with pink chalk. The lace is from my stash also.

She has been coloured with Copics & I added tiny pink gems to each flower on her hat.
E00 E21 R11 R0000 R000 R81

The inside has been done to compliment the front, it also has the same embossing folder inside. All of the flowers & the leaf I got from Crafty Emma's.

Well thats finally all the pics lol.....sorry about that peeps.
Please pop on over to see my fabby teamies creations they really are gee-orgeous!!
Hope you will join us this week & show us your embossing we look forward to seeing it all.
 Right thats it from me I'm gonna do some hopping to come & see you all, hope you all have a fab weekend & thank you so much for stopping by it means a lot.
Tatty bye xoxoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering.......
Blue card
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/ - Sketch, option of Birthday...well this is where the birthday starts lol.
Pink card.
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Bingo (bottom row across)
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ - Cute & Cuddly (Thanks Jenny sweetie)




40 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Morning Vicky.
Oh they are so gorgeous!!
Love the mini safety pin,just so darn cute!!
And your colouring is fab!
Adore the way you have coloured Caitlyn!!
Have a great weekend.
Love to you.
Mel. xx

Teri said...

Aaaahh, these are so cute!!
Don't get to do many baby cards myself either.
Hope you have a great weekend hun,
Teri x

Debs M said...

fabulous embossing and gorgeous cards!!

Janette said...

Morning Sweetie, OMG both these cards are adorable Vicky, how gorgeous, how could anyone choose....those images are beautiful, the papers etc; are all perfect, love them.xx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow the colourings on both are to die for. Such cute stamps . Love every bit of both . Kitty :D

angelwhispers said...

These are both so beautiful Vicky such fabulous keepsakes for that special baby box!!!! Loving the images super I need to make a boy baby card so may do that today know I have some inspiration!!

Love Chanelle xxxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous my girl. Really beautiful cards.The designs on both are gorgeous,all the details...superb.
[deep sigh]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Vicky.xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

These are both as fabulous as I would expect from you hon, absolutely delightful. You're in my thoughts often sweetie, hope you're not feeling too bad xx

Faye said...

Oh Sugar, what beautiful work. As ever. xxx

Ann-Charlotte's blogg said...

Stunning card Vicky!
I love both, so pretty and cute image.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Ann-Charlotte

Debby said...

Vicky, both cards are beautiful...My fav is the blue one. hugs

krafty-kutz said...

they are beautiful! u made the right choices in the end...well done you xx

Elly P said...

Hey Vicky,
We have chosen the same digi image from sugar nellie...I love this 'bambino' image. Your cards are stunning. I love your layouts.

I did mine in blue too,but have to do another one in pink as my daughter in law is expecting but doesn't want to know what it is til born!!...so I have to cover both options!!

hugs
Elly P
x x

heidy said...

Oh Vicky those are both gee-orgeous!!
Hope you have a good weekend sweetie!
Take care!
Big hugs Heidy

THERESA said...

More absolute gorjuss creations, WOW, your coloring is so perfect, coming for some classes.................:))
Stay safe and lotsa luv

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow two totally gorgeous creations, beautiful detail on them, you is so clever, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

Jennifer said...

Hi Vicky. Both these are very cute! You could enter into out Cute & Cuddly chall @ Fab'n'Funky xx Jenny xx

Love crafts forever said...

Awwwww, so cute. Both cards are gorgeous Vicky. Everything about your cards are prefect.
Hugs Nataliya

KarinsArtScrap said...

these cards are stunning vicky, what sweet cards.
the images are soo adorable.


greetings karin

amanda stokes said...

Hi Vicky!
Aww both are absolutely adoreable!those images are just too cute,love all the embellies and gorge papers etc :) xx

Lotta said...

So beautiful cards, both of them! Hugs Sandra :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, big hugs love pops x x x

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Vicky,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Hi Vickster, both of your cards are adorable and such beautiful attention to detail on both... your colouring is amazing Vicky and I love how well the embossing stands out...such beautiful cards hun :)Donna x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards sweetie :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi sweetie. Both are so gorgeous. I hope you had a good nights sleep and your pain is less. I am still having troubles with blogger today. Typed all my posting for a card I made today and it will not let me post it. My DT scheduled posting went on okay though thank goodness.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hello missus, I hope your feeling loads better xx
These are both just gorgeous! The little girlie is sucha cutie lol

hugs stokie shell xx

cheryl said...

oh these are gorgeous cards so cute and the colors and detail are just brilliant love the embossing,so effective hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

recreakhalinne said...

vraiment magnifiques ces 2 cartes
bizouxx
khalinne

Emma said...

Both so adorable and beautiful hun.
Hugs Emma x

Elaine said...

Two fabulous cards Vicky, Love them both.
Such beautiful colouring and fab embellies.
Hope you are feeling ok?

Love Elaine xxx

PS Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge xx

Tracy said...

Two totally adorable creations, i love them both, the images are fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Vicky, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two absolute cuties, Vicky. Love them both! Hugs, Lesley

Susie Sugar said...

Both card are no less than adorable
xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh these are just gorgeous! :) You really are getting in the mood eh? :D lol.

Love the embossed writing, its looks brilliant, and your colouring is fantastic.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julie said...

Hello sweetness!! Two gorgeous cards and stunningly coloured!! Loved the embossed words too!! Fab detail!! Big hugs, Juliexx

Heidi said...

Good morning Vicky, Well done for winning at the Sugar Bowl. Well deserved as both of these cards are superb. Don't know how you managed not to ink them up until now. Hugs From Heidi x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous cards so cute! Did you know you won the sugar bown challenge? Congratulations. Teresa xx