My Lovely Friends

Thursday 7 July 2011

I just had to show you these..........

Hi peeps I've come on quickly to show you these photo's we've just took. I'm actually in the middle of cooking tea, homemade Chilli-Con-Carne & then what ever Jake |& Megan want as they are fussy pant eaters lol.
Anyway my eldest son Ben has not long come in from work he is an apprentice plumber for the local housing authority. Anyhoo he went over to see the pups & they have started to realise today they have 4 legs & they can now stand on all 4, be it shaky but still..........yeah this is where the fun starts lol. Well the little runt of the litter is actually the one with the strongest legs & the one Ben loves the most as he gives a little growl everytime ben goes to him lol. Well Ben was cuddling him & well look what he did next.........

He put her in his pocket............lol I nearly peed on the kitchen floor & just had to grab the camera LOL.
You can just see her daddy's paw & head there lol.

Isn't she just the cutest!!!!!!!!
There is daddy, Charlie, making sure his little girl is safe lol.

I'm thinking she is mistaking my sons hand for a nipple lol......either way it looks tasty to her lol.

I have had a few messages asking what sort of puppies are they. They are pedigree Yorkshire Terriers but all yorkies as any yorkie owner will tell you are born black & tan & as they grow they develope their own colourings. Ben is wanting to keep this one & is hoping she grows up to be like her dad who is such a character.......I've never known anyone like him......he always makes me smile every day especially when he sings along to the ice-cream van lol.
This is Charlie, the daddy of the pups he is very light haired......


Rather camera shy lol...............
Well I better go finish off tea before the hungry hoard start eating my furniture.......
Will be hopping to see you laters tatty bye for now my lovelies
Lotsa squishy huggles xoxoxoxo


27 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

boy they are growing up now how cute can you get just adorable
Jacki xx

heidy said...

Oh Vicky,this is so adorable,what a sweet face (the puppy lol)
Hugs Heidy

Debs M said...

so cute! x

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo thats looks like fun, beautiful pictures vicky.

greetings karin

sallysbitz2 said...

Awww, how cute x

How old are they now? You are gonna be well busy Lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous photos...so mine could have been a yorkie all this time..he just doesn't know it. and forgot to change colour..lol..
I think that is so unusual that they are born one colour and change into another, and get all fluffy.Beautiful wee puppy.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

They look soooo cute!!! Love them! Lovely pictures Vickey!
hugs, marlies

cardmaking bird said...

Oh my goodness - that's the cutest thing ever (well since the last pics you posted when they was born anyway LOL!) And as I said before - you know where I am if any of them are in need of a home!! Hugs, Marie xxx

Mau xx said...

Just gorgeous Vicky, yes I meant the puppy...lol But Ben is a handsome chappie too, He looks just like my grandson Ben.
The puppies have certainly grown fast xx

Mandy said...

Hi Vicky,
Awww how sweet...Two handsome men and a real cute little girl,I would love a puppy but hubby says no,and my boy Jack is not the most sociable dog...How's things with you now???..Hello and hugs to Natalie and how's the Mum to be,good I hope...Take care...
Mandy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

awww how cute is that!!
Charlie is a handsome boy. He must be mega pround of his lovely babbies!!
Thanks for showing us xxxx
Mel.

Sandra H said...

How they grow up!! gorgeous pups really coming on:) Sandra H

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous sweetie...I want one...lol...!

hugs Vicky xx

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, those pups so remind me of baby rotties....they are gorgeous and so cute in that pocket...bless..lol..xx

Lorraine said...

oh my gosh this little cutie i want her lol shes adorable and i think she is going to be even more stunning when she grows as she has a very handsome daddy xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet - thank you for sharing :-)

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous pics Vicky! :) Love em.

My though dont they grow quick! :D

hugs

xxalisonxx

Pamela said...

They are beautiful Pictures Vicki, thank you for sharing.
Hope you are feeling better.

Pam x

cheryl said...

oh hun how super cute oh just love them to bits,oh just adore dogs hun and yours are just gorgeous what brilliant pictures,hope you are feeling better hun hugs cherylxxxx

Alex. said...

Oh, this little Puppy is sooooooo cute.
Hugs
Alex.

Susie Sugar said...

Awwwww so sweet ....that's the doggy's not Ben !! He he
Saying that ....Ben is quite a looker !! He he ....(Note to self; "Susie behave" !!) right I'm off to the naughty corner right now !! Sorry, I promise to be good for the rest of the day
Xx

Julye said...

Ah Vickie these are just such fun photos I was chuckling to myself as I looked at each in turn , you sure look like you are in for some real fun and the babies are so scrumptious but daddy Charlie iis yummy too. Thanks for sharing you have brightened my day. Hope yours is a good one too.

Marianne said...

Thanks for the lovely pictures!! Really love seeing your puppies grow every week!! love, Marianne

tiggertastic said...

lol what lovely snaps to share with us hunny :Smile: so enjoyed my stop by today

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Mary J said...

Thank you so much for sharing, Vicky! How adorable - now I want, I NEED another dog!!

Your son is a handsome fella - must take after his gorgeous mum!

Angela said...

Oh such cute pictures. The little runt is so adorable and Charlie is beautiful. He has a beautiful long coat. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Hugs:)
Angela

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Vicky I am so glad you captured this moment on camera and how fantastic of you to share them with us. The pup looks so at home with your son, lol. These have brightened my day, thank you.
Hugs
Lorraine x