My Lovely Friends

Saturday 10 December 2011

CES Challenges DT Card.............Lil Elf Mim

Hello all my lovelies how are you all?
Megan saw the midwife & baby is doing fine its 3/5ths down so bubs is getting ready....its what me & Craig call baby lol.... Craig seems to think bubs will come early well we all do but Craig is that certain he has wrote the dat on the calender.......he thinks it will come on the 20th December.....well we'll see lol.

Anyway enought of my rambling today sees a new challenge over at CES Challenges & this week the challenge is................A TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS
I took it to mean traditional colours so thats the route I went lol.......altho Santie has elves & this elf is just the cutest lol............

Yes its another flat one........blah blah blah.....lol
This is 'Lil Elf Mim' by the talented Mo Manning.............look how cute she is.....
Of course you can get this cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Papers used are the gorgeous Websters Pages crimbo papers, papers have had edges inked with vintage photo & matted onto red & also sage card.

She is of course coloured with copics & I've added glossy accents to the bauble.
E11 E21 E00 E000 R20 - SKIN
E18 - HAIR
R29 R29 R14 - REDS
G28 YG17 G14 - GREENS (I think these were the greens)
Flock was added to her furry bits lol.

6x6 Card Blank, Card Candy & Flower Petal are all from Crafty Emma's Store.

Well thats it from me was up with hubster this morn as he went fishing at 3.30am......way too cold I think, he must be mad lol. Going to bake some cakes in a bit but I will come catch up with you all first.

Thank you soooooo much for stopping by & for your wonderful comments you all really do put such a smile on my face mmwah xoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering..............(dont know yet lol will go take a peek)


34 comments:

Lotta said...

Hi Vicky!

Oh so beautiful card you have created! (as always! :) )
This paper is so strong and good looking, there is really no need for blind and decorations! Have a great day, sweet Vicky! Hugs Sandra

Fiona said...

gorgeous Vicky...I have swithered about that stamp and now I see your card I wish had bought it!!

Fi
x

misteejay said...

Oh I do love this Vicky. That little elf looks sooooooooo cheeky and the papers are lovely. Super card.

(Fishing in these temperatures - madness LOL)

Toni xx

Ally said...

so love what u made out of this image! wonderful card, like it!
have a lovely weekend
huggies, Alessandra

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Vicky,love the image and your papers are just yummy.xxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. Nice paper and nice coloring. The digi is so sweet.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Chrissy said...

I really am going to get this image Vicky, I love her that much...gorgeous colouring and love the papers.Love the layers, it's one of the many things I just cant get right.Fabulous card, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

what a naughty little elf lol... totally scrummy card sweetie xxx

Jane said...

Ooo I love this image!!

Denise said...

Second to Saturated Canary comes Mo on my list of favourite artists and I love this little Elf. Gorgeous card Vicky and those Websters are beautiful.
Hugs
Denise xx

heidy said...

Ahhhh,what a cutie and so beautiful colourd love it!
XXX Heidy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the super cute image she is a darling!
Fishing in this weather MAD! At least we are gonna be walking around on our snow hunt.....well we will be if we find sum lol!!

So glad bubs is doing ok hun, huge hugs from me!
Have a great weekend
hugs Stokie shell xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh SO cute and beautifully coloured as always :o) Gorgeous papers and layout too hun. Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
totally gorgeous card as always, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & design, sue,x

Donna said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Vix, I love these traditional colours and beautiful papers, gotta love teh shiny card candy too! Not long till bubba arrives now...you must be so excited :) Donna ♥ x

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful card vicky.

greetings karin

Riet said...

So beautiful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutley fabulous hun! What a beauty! Love this! Also thanks for entering my Christmas Blog Candy...Good Luck to you in the draw!
Hugs~ Kim

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Wow another fabulous creation, the image is gorgeous! beautifully coloured and lots of lovely background paper which is really well matched with the imag........how long now before your grandparents? :) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Vicki this is so beautiful I love that fun image the papers, colours and design are pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

wow, it is so gorgeous, I so love that elf, certainly is a cutie, you coloured it perfectly too!
fingers crossed your Bubs come before Christmas, a nice pressie for you all!
have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

Anke said...

Beautiful card. I love the image!!
xx

Lorraine said...

aww this is so cute i just love it and by the way i think your a very good girl not 1 christmas tilda I am so proud of you sweetie xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Vicky! She is SO cute!! Beautiful colouring and those papers are stunning! Really love it!
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Hugs Sue xx

June Nelson said...

Hi Vicky darl he is just soooo gorgeous, I coloured him but dont think I will bother making anything after seeing this!! its a beautiful card I love it and the papers and everything!!!!! hope your having a good weekend lovely lady xxxxxxxxxxx

karen said...

Wow Vicky, so gorgeous, just love the image, your colouing is amazing! hugs, Karenx

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous cute card Vicky.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

hiyah vicky!!

omg i lloooooooovvve this card!! its too cute!
and oooh baby sounds like it is snuggling down for the journey!! wouldnt it be so lovely to have baby here for chrimbles?! so exciting!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh, I bet you so cant wait!! :) What an exciting time to wait for baby... awwww

Love this cute image and wow, such pretty papers :)

Have a smashing week hun.

hugs

xxalisonxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gorgeous creation sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs said...

What a super cute image - just perfect
Debs xx

Kirsty said...

Hi A bundle of joy just in time for Christmas how perfect will that be !! I have this digi and still to play with it ! Now I have the inspiration to go for it! The papers with your bright colours makes it so traditional and all festivey ( is that a word lol!) Kitty :D

Juls said...

this is just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Grenouille Greetings said...

Stunning ! Hugs, Lesley