My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge - Fancy Folds

Hello everyone how are you all? We have a beautiful sunny day here by the sea today so hubster is cutting the lawn & doing some de-weeding in the front garden before we end up with a jungle........mmm I reckon he would make a good Tarzan ;0)

Anyhoo's back to reality lol we have of course a new challenge this week over at
  Midweek Magnolia's & it is...........drum rollllllllll
FANCY FOLDS
.......yep thats right we wanna see fancy folds, whether it be an easel card or envelope card or......you get the picture dont you lol.
I took the easy option & went for an easel card, although in all honesty I did this card last week but didnt put the foofiness on & it wasn't meant for this challenge but I ran out of time so..............here it is lol.

I brought this little sweetie as soon as they were released.......yes its took me til now to ink her up. I was in my hobbit last night & found a stamp from the collection before that was still un-opened......I need putting on a ban or something..........no more goodies!!! Lets pretend that wasn't wrote ok ;0)

All of the yummy gorgeous flowers are of course from WOC. The 'Swirl' is my favourite Magnolia Doo-Hickey die.
Excuse this piccy...... The dies I've used are Go-Kreate XXL 'Scalloped Circles' & XXL 'Circles'.

The stamp is 'Cute Little Tilda' & my I think she's one of the cutest little maggies. I have coloured her with my Distress Markers as I wanted a soft look to her, this little girl cries out for soft & delicate. I have also added Shabby pink & white Fran-Tage.
The gorgeous papers are the new MME 'Lost & Found-Madison Avenue' these are sooooooo yummy they really are!! The sentiment is from my wood stamp stash & the tags are Magnolia 'Dream Tag' . The pearls are from my stash. The cute little 'Baby Clothes' die is by Memory Box from My Crafty Heart.
Ribbon, lace & doilies are from my little craft room ;0)

Well thats all from me folks but please pop on over here to see my teamies wonderful creations.....seriously peeps they are all truly gorgeous!!!!!!

Thank you sooooooooo much for popping in I will be round laters, right I'm off to get some cleaning done.

Squishy hugs to you all mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxx


18 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

This is really really pretty! :)

Tracy said...

Hi Vicky
This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Loopylou. said...

major awwwwww and omg!!!!! I love it, its just gorgeous hunny.
huge hugs Lou xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty and full of loveliness once again. I can't see where you would have put anymore. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Cinderella said...

Wow Vicky it looks incredibly gorgeous
Don`t think you use those words like i did hihihi.
Hugs Cinderella

heidy said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Oh, she is such a cutie for sure! I love the design and all your pretty detailing too.
I hope you are okay and that baby Arjay is doing well
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Vicky this is Awesome!! such a beautiful colour too.....love your Tilda as always l do like Magnolia Images and Dies your flowers are beautiful too and all of the other embellishments so beautiful and so is Payton l see a recent Photo of her on your side bar isn't she just soooooo cute! and your latest grand son Arjay you must be really proud don't they bring lots of enjoyment l now have two grand children and they are so rewarding take care xx

Christina C. said...

Such a precious baby card....love it!

Unknown said...

Oh how darling this is! Love this cute easel card you've made Vicky, those sweet baby colours and tender embellishments, sheer loveliness! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Niki Estes said...

Victoria, this is so adorable! I love all the layers, colors, and embellishments!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky! I love the circle easel style and the soft pinks! Fantastic coloring and added details!

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous, love the new image and what a wonderful design you chose for it.
Kim xXx

NPurdum56 said...

Such a sweet card Vicky! Lovely coloring! :) Nancee

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card vicky,

greetings karin

debby4000 said...

Soooooo adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh Vicky, this is beautiful, I love the colour choice and the papers are super. Fabulous layout and detail, looovvveee it.
Hugs Janine

Susie Sugar said...

Oh my !! This is totally adorable I just love it ....so sweet and pretty xx