My Lovely Friends

Sunday 15 September 2013

Crafts & Me Challenges - We Are Back and With A New Artist

Good morning my lovelies how are you all? I would like to say thank you soooooooooo much for the lovely comments on my last card & balloon. Mum & Dad love it so much they are using Hot Air Balloons as a theme for his new nursery ;0)

Ok onto why I'm here, well Crafts & Me Challenges is back.
For the next couple of months TO CELEBRATE OUR NEW BLOG until January we will also be giving aways.

5 SPOT PRIZES EACH MONTH OF ONE STAMP PER PRIZE BY OUR NEW ARTIST JOINING US THIS MONTH BENTE SCHLICK WITH HER BEAUTIFUL FANTASY IMAGES PICKED BY RANDOM.ORG FROM ALL ENTRIES.

1 MYSTERY PRIZE PER WEEK PICKED FROM OUR FOLLOWERS OF THIS NEW CHALLENGE BLOG SO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US.

 Bente Schlick full range of stamps for September will be available to view here shortly and to purchase in the store.

Ok this first challenge is so easy...........its very rare I can even make a card without it........
LOVELY LACE
...........see told you it was easy ;0)
I have to say I think that balloon sucked all my mojo cus I struggled with this :0( I went with grey tones for the image & touches of violet on her lips & nails, her wings & the background was a mixture of greys & violets. The image is 'Shh Now' by Zindy Nielson & she was coloured with Copics.

For the shape I have used one of my Go-Kreate dies & the gorgeous paper is Maja Design Vintage Spring '2nd May' & distressed them & inked them with walnut DI.

The top left corner is a Whimsy sentiment & a Shabby Bark Heart. The 'Ornate Cameo' frame I made with Delight Clay, I also added Shabby White & Aged Wine Fran-Tage to it. The super gorgeous butterfly is a Magnolia Doo-Hickey, its my fave butterfly die. It also got the fran-tage treatment.

I made a bow with lilac seam binding & added this gorgeous charm which Teresa will be adding to her store very soon. The swirl is a Magnolia Doo-Hickey & I've Fran-Taged it ;0)

The image has corrugated card painted with Gesso & 'Cheese Cloth' underneath it. The gorgeous lace is from my stash & the flowers are from WOC

Well thats all from me, sorry I'm running late I forgot to schedule it & mornings are busy with Natalie & we've also got our Payton staying ;0)

Hope you will us in our monthly challenges, pop on over to here to see the other delicious creations & see the new challenge blog.

Tatty bye & thanks for stopping by mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxx



16 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie and no sign of mojo loss where I am sitting.

Glad the parents loved the balloon, I knew they would.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe Vicky, toujours aussi créative, biz

Hanna said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Vicky! Love what you did to the butterfly, it is jaw-dropping!

Hugs
Hanna

Tracey T said...

A gorgeous card, Vicky. Lovely to see the fabby photos of the children - love the ones of Natalie laughing. Hugs, Tracey xx

Unknown said...

Such a lovely and beautifully shaped card Vicky, those greys and soft purples work so pretty together! Love the frantage touch! Big hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image, card and lace is awesome.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Vicky.

greetings karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow she is a beauty and love the gorgeous colours. Nothing wrong with your mojo hun, fabulous x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Vicky. Such a gorgeous image and so much gorgeous detailing to look. I especially love the delicate butterfly
hugs Sue xx

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! Lovely colors and gorgeous embellishments! Fantastic coloring of the image!

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Vicky! A lovely shape and beautiful colours. A fab image as well. hugs, Marlies

Silvie Z said...

Beautiful hun, love the shape and how you've put everything together!
Hugs,
Silvie xx

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

What a soft and gorgepus look! Love it.

Hugs, ÅSa

Mary said...

Great card! Brillant technique!
Have a nice day, liefs Mary

Dobra said...

Beautiful card, beautifully painted stamp.
Beautifully presented.
Work I really like.
I would like to paint so beautifully stamps

Juls said...

Wow!!! Just stunning!!! Hugs Juls xxx