My Lovely Friends

Sunday 7 December 2014

A Creative Romance Challenge DT Card

Hello all you lovely jubbly people around the world, how are you all? Wee bit late with this, sorry lovelies.
Well I'm here with another DT card & unfortunately the last for A Creative Romance :-( boo hoo. The lovely Becky & Jenny are closing down the challenge as they are way too busy with everything else they have going on in their lives.......... So A Creative Romance is closing its doors but of course we have to close them with one last challenge.
Of course its your favourite challenge..............
ANYTHING GOES
........yeah we all lurve those dont we.
You have another crimbo card from me I'm afraid though, yep still got a few to do, good job I lurve making these things lol.
I had lots of crafty goodies delivered by my postie yesterday from Live & Love Crafts & some new dies from Noor Design UK, both super awesome shops with fast delivery. So of course did lots of playing ;0)

I've used one of my new dies on this card, its the 'Ice Crystal Edge' die, love it!!! I have also used my older snowflake die, Ice Crystal die No.3 which you can get here. I also added a 'Rusty Snowflake' in the centre, which I also covered with snowtex. I also added 'Shabby White 13mm Bells', ya gotta love these!! Tied them with 'Vax Cord'.

All the flowers this side are WOC from LLC & I have added Stardust Stickles to them, I also added a yummy 'Whitewash Cinnamon Stick', these are super gorgeous, hubster loves these & is amazed cus they really smell of cinnamon.........lol. Yeah he thought they were just made to look like them didnt think they were real lol.
The numbers are cut from a MB die & I covered each number with snowtex & gesso.
Christmas comes on the 25th.................ooohhhh not long now!!!

Ok the yummy image is one of the new Magnolia stamps which hubster got me a few of the other day, I've missed having new crafty stuff lol.
This one is 'Cozy Tilda' & I've coloured her with re-inkers & distress ink markers. Her pom pom on her hat I added Stardust Stickles to.
I've also added pearl dots & also added 'Pearl Snowflakes' to the image.

Can you also see the stitching around the image, took ages to do, I didnt even know there was there was that stitch on my sewing machine. I think they kinda look like snowflakes on this sort of card ;0)

The shape of the card is made with an XXL Go Kreate die. The yummy papers are Pion Silent Night 'Snowfall' & Pion Silent Night 'Angels'. I have of course decorated inside & machine stitched all layers. The sentiment is LOTV 'Handwritten Phrases'. I've also got a MF Doily on the card, 'Cheese Cloth', 'Cluny Lace', 'Birch Pine Cone''Burlap Trim' & 'Frosted Berries'

Hope you will join us for our last challenge. Please pop on over to see my uber talented teamies, their creations ALWAYS wow & stun me. I'm gonna miss working with these girlies, they are awesome!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I will visit you all later mmwah.
I had a tattoo done about how I feel about my lovely family yesterday & today we are at Ben & Megans for tea mmmmm cant wait ;0)
Take care & enjoy your day.
Lotsa squishy hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Magnolia Down Under - Tic Tac Toe (Snowflakes, Jingle Bells. Paint, Stickles, Lace)
Time For Magnolia - Anything But Square
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes



12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

As always your card is a little work of art! I don't know how you create such wonderful cards - they always look stunning, you are so talented, Jo x

JenniferD said...

This is beyond STUNNING and that stitching is Amazing. I can see a lot of love in this Card!

Marlies said...

An Absolutely Gorgeous card Vicky! Lovely colours and lota of fab embellies. hugs, Marlies

Sandra H said...

Sooo pretty Vicky is your card and what a gorgeous image l love your colours and the layout of your card another stunning creation as always x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Vicky..love the stitching around cute Tilda..gorgeous colouring and love the embellies and card shape..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Vicky! Love all the fabulous embellishments to go with the sweet image. Really good of your hubby to buy you some stamps. Would like to see your tattoo when it's settled down. Debra x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So sad that the challenge is closing but you're definitely ending on a high note with this stunning creation! Your stitching around the image looks so perfect and of course I love all your fabulous embellishments too. That's exciting about your new tattoo! :)
Rebecca.
x

Fabiola said...

oh la la que c'est chou, biz

Christine said...

wonderful! beautiful work
Christine

Margreet said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
Hugs Margreet

Unknown said...

Delicious; gorgeous design, embellishment work and colouring. Absolutely love it! Yeah it's a shame woith ACR; I was a bit surprised when Becky told me, but it takes a lot of time to manage a challengeblog.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts