My Lovely Friends

Friday 15 July 2016

La La Land Craft GDT Card - Photo Inspiration

Hello everyone.
Today I have a creation for La La Land Crafts & this week us girlies had a photo to use as inspiration.
Isn't it yummy....I was gonna go down the icr-cream route but worried I would drool all over the card & get it very wet ;-)
So I went with colours, ok 2 colours which are my faves in the crafting world....
.....pink & purples....mmmmm. Now I was in a rush when I made this & I was ill so really not at my best & instead used a digi image that I already had printed out ;-(
I have used the gorgeous LLLC Butterflies dies & placed an antique bronzed nib in the centre....love these. I've also used the fabulous Honeycomb die.
Used gorgeous lace from my stash & of course the Stempelglede sentiment was perfect for this little lady.

The papers I've used are sooooooo pretty & perfect colours for what I wanted, they are Craft & You 'Lavender Garden 12x12'.... I've used the 12x12 pad but the sheets I've used are 'Lavender Garden 06 & the reverse side of  Lavender Garden 01' which is such a pretty patch work pattern. WOC flowers from Noor Design UK.

LLLC Dies used are.......

LLC Image is

Well hope you like my creation today LLLC has lots of fabulous products.....I have a huge list I want trust me lol.........grab a cuppa & pop on over........though if that basket gets full please dont blame me ok ;-) Why not even check out the LLC Club kits...........these are fantastic value for money!!

Tatty bye & enjoy your day.
Lotsa squishy hugs
Vicky xxx

EDITED TO ADD....So sorry this is late Mr Blogger has not gone to schedule this morning, not having a great start, think it may be one of those days, so sorry peeps xxx
I've also forgot to add the colours used in the image but will add them here, I'm doing well :-(
Distress Markers & Refills
Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks & Lips - Spun Sugar & Fired Brick
Hair - Antique Linen & Walnut Stain
Rose - Fired Brick, Black Soot & Peeled Paint
Dress & Hat - Milled Lavender, Black Soot, Dusty Concorde, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick & Pumice Stone
Boots - Pumice Stone, Abandoned Coral & Black Soot



No comments: