My Lovely Friends

Sunday 27 November 2016

Blue & Grey

Hello everyone how are you all? Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
I've been really poorly with an awful bug these last few days & apart from half an hour saturday morning to do a few things with my lappy I've not touched it all weekend, but ive been getting lots of headaches with the bug as well :-( I've barely crafted this last whole week.........I'm having serious withdrawal.....maybe its not a bug at all but its actually withdrawal from not crafting lol.

Anyway I did make card before I was poorly, actually I've got a few things made but havnt been wanting to use my lappy so havn't blogged them....though some are DT work ;-)
Ok so this is a simple kinda card that had no plan except a window lol........that was it & Pion paper....
.....ok I know it doesnt quite look simple but it is.......sort of ;-)
Now when you hear blues & greys you think dreary dont you......well Pion Design make sure its far from dreary with these pretty papers from the Greeting's From The North Pole collection.

The window is a Marianne Design die & underneath on the sill I added more leaves form matt silver cardstock from my stash & a snowflake button. I added a pearl to the centre of the button & the little dots are done with pearl pens.

So I've had a play with the foamiran.........only a little though as I was scared I would ruin my iron lol.......so today hubster went & brought a cheap iron just for my craft room lol. This I didnt do too much with to be honest, the blue I wanted to lighten so I used florist spray to tone it down & just heated it a little with my heat gun. The white I used on the iron just a little. I have made 2 flowers but all I've had time watch is 1 video on flower making & then it was a big poppy.......so once I'm feeling better I will play & experiment properly on my own.
The centre is made up with a silver pomegranate & silver stamens.

I added a layers of lace across the card & added pearls dots.........kinda got carried away with those lol.
All the leaves were made with Tim HOltz Holiday Greens dies, all were cut in matt silver cardstock & white cardstock. I also added white pomegranate apples & bow made with ribbon which I melted with a heatgun.

As always I've decorated inside. All papers were machine stitched & distressed a little bit.
Ooh I've also added white & grey berries in with the poinsettia at the top, nearly forgot about those little beauties. 

Well thats it from me as my headache is coming back....wish this bug would bu**er off lol.

You can get most of these supplies from Noor Design UK.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.....
Winter Wonderland - Poinsettia's or Snow Is Falling


4 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another fabulous card Vicky. Love your flower. I do hope you are feeling better soon. Judy x

Cards By MI said...

Stunning work! Lovely christmas feel to it. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland!
Love n hugs
Marie

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Love all the details.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo
PS hope you feel better soon

Eileen said...

Another stunning card Vicky. I love the image and colour choices. You make such fabulous cards, and this one is so elegant.
Thanks for joining in with our 'Poinsettia/Snow is falling' theme at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
Eileen :)