My Lovely Friends

Thursday 3 November 2016

Halloween Bag

Hellooooo everyone how are you all?
I'm popping in quickly to show you the gift bag I decorated for Halloween for my grandson Arjay. The kids loved their giftbags & apparently according to mum the first thing they did when they got up was run to their little bags full of goodies.......yeah we went a bit overboard on toys but hey....its our right as grandparents ;-) Arjay even decided to eat a few of his sweets while his mummy was making their brekkie & wasnt looking........he's such a tinker lol.

Ok so here is the bag........using no images just Pion papers & dies.....oh & glitter ;-)
The 2 sheets of paper I used to decorate this bag with were 'Haunted House' (reverse side of the purple) & 'Trick Or Treat' both from The Witching Hour Collection over at Noor Design UK.
I wanted to use the paper as main focus but unlike Payton's here the image on this sheet was kinda spread out & not big....if you get what I mean.
So I improvised & split the paper in 2.....cutting out shapes by hand that I was happy using & then distressing the edges when I was happy.
Of course I added his name from the 'Border's' Sheet here, placing it on a banner die & putting Happy Halloween above it. Also adding lots of web & some plastic spiders........these came with the webbing & the spiders I left loose so Arjay could take them off if he wanted play with them ;-)


A lot of the bag is similar to Payton's bag, I added Tree's & cats both Magnolia dies. I also have a die, I'm not sure if its a wave or a witch's hat.....I use it as both lol & the with fell but her hat lodged in the tree.........hence why there is a little cross in the background which is from a Spellbinder's die.
The 2 people on the front of the Magnolia fence I fussy cut from what was remaining on the sheet I used.

I added a Lamp-post & a broom but LLLC dies, I also added lots of  Yellow Stickles glitter to highlight the street lights, eyes on people & cats & the outlining on the moon.

The web, birds & branches at the top again are LLLC dies. I also added a tag but took the photo's before adding it.

I'm so glad the children loved these & we put big smiles on their face on the spooky night lol.

Tracy has all these papers in stock & 80% of these papers are suitable for all occasions, some both sides & some just one side. They are a fabulous collection, Pion never disappoint....... I love Maja Design & Pion design they are my favourite papers & ones I tend to turn to the them most lol.

Well I must dash so I will loves ya & leaves ya, but not without a big thank you for stopping by.
Also huge squishy hugs ;-)
Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering.........
Fussy & Fancy - Shades Of Autumn




4 comments:

Plony said...

Wowwwwww.......this is so perfect made...with such an eye for details....Lucky grandchild with a granny making such beautiful things.....
I hate Halloween....in Holland it's not such a big thing....but making this...girl....fantastic!
xxx Plony

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow wow wow hun, this is stunning!!! soooooo spooky, no wonder he loved it!!! I'll have one next year thanks, lol
enjoy your weekend hunny, xx

Sandra H said...

Amazing Vicky is your card x

Theresa said...

great bag. you have decorated it very tastefully. no wonder the grand children were excited by it all.thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa Dt xx