My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Noor Design UK - All Dressed Up

Hello everyone how are you all?
I'm here today with inspiration for the Noor Design UK blog & today I'm using one of the new Little Darlings releases due in the store soon & the latest Pion papers which have already landed & a few Little Darling dies.
All links will be at the bottom of the post.
The gorgeous papers I've used are Pion Design 'Theodore & Bella' collection........omgoodness these are beyond adorable...they are soooooo cute!! I've inked the edges slightly & machine stitched all aroun them.
I've used 1 sheet on my card & just used opposite sides.

This sentiment comes with the stamp & I stamped part of her foot next to it........ The die used to cut it out Little Darlings.

I also used another separate Little Darlings sentiment for the 2nd sentiment & the same die.

The LDRS All Dressed Up stamp is called 'Prosecco Time' & I coloured her with copics.
Colours used are............
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 - Skin
E59, E39, E37, E35, E31 - Hair
RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 - Outfit & Shoes
C3, C1, C0, Blender Pen - Background
W5, W3, W1, W0 - Ground
I also added Stardust Stickles to her wine glass & Pearl Dots around the image.

I used Little Darling Fancy Rectangle die to cut the image out & then matted her onto Pion Design Palette cardstock.
The banners in the middle cam with Fancy Rectangle die & the Heart Buttons were made with dies from Fancy Squares die & I added waxed cord through it.
I added flowers & pearls & pretty lace. All in all I kept the card simple as this is such a fabulous image & I wanted her to be the star of the show lol.

Why not pop along to the pre-order section to see the full range of LDRS Stamps &Dies, LDRS Dies are fantastic & cut first time every time, they are some of my favourite dies......rectangle & squares I think I use more than any other die lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by & making my day, you all totally rock mmwah.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering......
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes


8 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh wow hun, this is stunning, I love love love this stamp, your colouring of her is totally gorgeous, online tips to me please, lol
love the design too, did i say I love it, he he

Thanks for your e-mail hun, speak soon, hugs liz xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! Xx

Rosette's Cards said...

such an awesome creation dear Vicky!! I totally love everything about it!! big hugs dear x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful! x

Plony said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a lovely card.....amazing coloring. Realy beautiful. I love the colors.....I can only say...wowwwwwww.
xxx Plony

Nancy said...

Your card is really beautiful, Vicky! Gorgeous coloring, pretty papers, and wonderfully embellished design!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Rachael said...

wow - this is soooo pretty. I absolutely love everything about it, its gorgeous! Thanks so much for entering our challenge at all dressed up - good luck, and I hope to see you again soon. xx

Bernadet said...

Wowwww this is really amazing!!
Love everything about it.
Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up
*Bernadet DT *