My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Noor Design UK DT Cards

Hello there I'm here today with 2 cards featuring a Wild Rose Studio stamp from their latest release. They are both the same stamp, 1 has been coloured with Distress Inks & the other has been coloured with Copics.

I made this card 2 weeks ago & meant to show it to you last week but forgot lol.
Paper are Pion Design 'Songbird's Secret' & I've machine stitched all around them.

All the flowers except the small roses & the buds I've made from Foamiran. The centre flower I have coloured using Oil Pastels......I cant remember what colours, I know I used 3 lol.
The smaller ones down here are made using Ivory Foamiran & the inners are Yellow Foamiran.

The stamp is called 'Bunny With Teddy' & is perfect for soooo many occasions, here I've used Bunny for Friendship, he could be used for Get well. Sending Hugs, Easter....so so many.
This one I coloured with distress ink refills, I also added stardust stickles to the inner of the ears, nose & the white stripes on the jumper. 
I then fussy cut Bunny out, popped onto foam pads & stuck onto this postcard which is from Pion Design.
The sentiment is from Little Darlings sentiment stamp.

I've also added lace & a Joy Crafts die to the top & bottom of the postcard. The top left corner I've used the new Fantasy die & cut it out of the reverse of Memory Notes.
The smaller sentiment is a Magnolis stamp with a Little Darlings sentiment stamped onto it.
For this card I have also used Pion Design papers but these are from Scent Of Lavender. For the shape I've used a Dutch Doobadoo Card Art template.

I've added gorgeous lace with pearls along each side & then also cut a single flower & leaf from the Rosy Leaf lace. Sentiment is from Whimsy & I've used the co-ordinating die to cut it out.

I've agina used Bunny With Teddy but coloured this one with copics, added stardust stickles to inner ears, paper pieced the top & added pearl dots for the nose & around the image.
I then fussy cut it out & stuck her onto a piece of Pion paper cut out using Little Darlings Gilded Oval die.
This was coloured a week ago & I actually wrote the colours down....yay me lol.
W7, W5, W3, W1, W0 & Grey prisma pencils - Bunny
E39, E37, E35, E33, E31 - Teddy

I've matched this side up with the left side & again used a Whimsy sentiment.

The centre flower at the top I made from Foamiran & added a pearl to the centre.
On the inner panels I added Joy Crafts die-cuts, the bottom one is actually from the Joy Crafts Train die & I cut it from Pion paper. I also did the same to the bracket dies at the top & then cut a bit of pearl to add to the centre of the point.

Thats it from me why not pop along to Noor Design UK & look at the totally yummy stuff Tracy has recently added to the store, including new Fantasy dies....sooooo yummy ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, lotsa hugs
Vicky xxx




6 comments:

Juls said...

2 fantabulous gorgeous cards xx

Gina's Cards said...

Both cards are absolutely stunning Vicky! I love both designs. Love your colouring and the papers and embellishments are so beautiful!
Hugs
Gina!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky, those cards are gorgeous, utterly and completely gorgeous! Such a sweet and cute image and both so beautifully coloured. Love the different card designs too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow stunning colouring on both cards hun, loving the deigns too, the copics look fab with the grey and lemon, you always ake such gorgeous creations hun, hugs Liz xx

Carole Pollard said...

These are both fabulous loving this gorgeous stamp and your designs are both amazing Love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

I just love these two cards Vicky! Loving the yellow! Can you believe that! Honestly it is brilliant! Judy x