My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Noor Design UK DT Card - For A Friend

Hello everyone, hope you all had a fabulous Easter & lots of yummy choccy. We are all eating healthy so we had no choccy....although my eldest brought some eggs from Holland & Barret....we shall not discuss the taste of those lol.

I've also been quite ill with suspected Pancreatitus so havn't really been online or done any crafting :-( Thank goodness I had this card made in advance, although I hadnt put the flowers on....so no handmade flowers this week :-(

Ok so today I have made a card for a dear friend who is going through a lot at the moment & I want her to know I'm thinking of her & am there for her.
So I have used the new papers from Pion Design's latest release & these are so pretty.

I have also used the new range of Scrapiniec recently added to the store......love this one sooooo much & perfect for saying something special.

I have of course deocrated inside but this time top & bottom, I did allow an extra bit of depth when folding though to allow for all the added bits.....so no crocodile effect ;-)

Using a new die also recently added to the store, I cut it out & then cut out the centre & stamped a sentiment on it from Stempelglede & then using the corner dies that come with it added the larger corners to 2 outer corners.
I also added pearls all around the sentiment.
On the bottom I added a feature using the remains of what I had cut from the front using the Crealies die.......
I also added an image from the same paper collection & the same pretty lace that is on the front.
I matted it onto a rectangle cut form a Fantasy die & added 2 smaller corners from the new die that was used for the above.

This is what the whole of the inside looks like complete with tags to write on.

I wanted to keep this card sort of simple, not fully overloaded but pretty at the same time.....
I added a Fantasy die along the top just under the top layer.
I kept flowers to a minumum (cus I've sent her a big bouquet of real flowers) & added small pearls to the Scrapiniec chipboard in random places.
The sentiment on the front is from the same sheet as the image inside.

Thats it from me, hope you have liked what I've shown this week, its nice to tell people in our lives how much we think of them & how much they mean to us.
A handmade card or gift is perfect for that.

Thanks for stopping by.
Big hugs to you all
Vicky xxx



2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Beautiful card hun, gorgeous detail, papers and design, your friend will love it, Hope your feeling better soon, let me know how you go on hun,
Hugs Liz xx

Rosette's Cards said...

I just LOVE everything about this card Vicky: from the rich colours to the layers and all embellies used!!! Lovely creation indeed :)
Hugs. R