My Lovely Friends

Monday 22 May 2017

My Dear Puppy

Hello everyone how are you all? Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I am here today with a card I made a while ago.......I need get through the build up that I havnt shown yet lol. I have used one of the super adorable Dreamerland Stamps.......these really are fabulous to colour I love them. When I got my stamps I sat & coloured up a few of them that night & this was one of them.........I love this stamp sooooo much. You can see the love in it.....it makes my heart melt...
Now this paper is a pad that hubster brought me, he was out & he passed Hobbycraft so he called in to have a peeksie to see if he could buy me anything as a surprise..........isn't he adorable...god I love that man.
Anyhoo I'm soooooo darn fussy on paper I really am but I'm a paper addict.....good paper that is lol.
This pad is lush, the colours are gorgeous, its First Edition Wild At Heart. I machine stitched the bottom 2 layers.

I made a bow with some paper straw/raffia kind of stuff.........yeah dont know what this is called but had it in my stash for a few years & have different colours lol. I added a button to the centre & some stringy twine threaded to the button.

The fabulous stamp is called 'My Dear Puppy' & its from Noor Design UK. I stamped them onto Fabriano paper & coloured with distress ink refills & markers.
The love we feel for our pets & the love our pets give us is unconditional, you can see & feel the love here in this stamp dont you think. So I chose a Love kind of sentiment, I've had it in my craft stash since I first started crafting but have no idea what brand it is.....the verse says

The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love 'til its given away!

For the top 2 layers I used Fantasy Rectangle dies to cut them out & layered the image with foam pads onto the next layer.
I wanted to add different textures to this card & I thought it would go with the paper so I added a piece of hessian to one side.....I cut it so it was frayed to add to the look.

Thats it form me I will be back tomorrow with my Noor Design UK DT make, a little clue to what I've made....its shabby chic ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Addicted to Stamps - Brads &/or Buttons
Paradise Of Stamps - Someone Special (love is special isn't it lol)


10 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Awww this is adorable Vicky! I haven't coloured this one up yet. Love the sentiment and the fabulous design.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh this is really beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

A delightful card love the gorgeous image and fab sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Veerle said...

Wonderful card, love the backgrounds and that oh so sweet image. Lovely. Thank you so much for entering our challenge. greetings Veerle DT-ATSC

Plony said...

This is soooo sweet....makes me want to make a card like yours....I hate boyscards and cards for men but this is sooooooo lovely.Thanx for the inspiration....and thanx for joining us at Paradise of Stamps.
xxx Plony

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Vicky! I love that beautiful sentiment and that image, oh my, that is just so enchanting! Love the way you coloured it!! Stunning creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Vicky. Lovely papers and the image is adorable and perfect with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this card too! Gorgeous work as always! Judy x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet and adorable image. I love the text too...melt. You've made a lovely card Vicky and the raffia bow with button is a great adding to it.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To stamps challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Ally said...

such a wonderful male card, Vicky! Love the cute image and the layout of your card! xoxo, Ally